What does Autumn mean to you?
How do you prepare for the season with its ever-shorter days and the hibernation instinct lurking around the bend?
This year, I’m collaborating with my colleague Paula Roelands on a retreat that can help you transform your life and take your health to a new level with a weekend of rest, relaxation, and life redesign:
- Greet and celebrate the energy of autumn with its abundance.
- Develop new tools and strategies to cook and eat in vibration with the season.
- Learn how to ground yourself and build your immunity for the colder weather to come.
This weekend retreat offers:
- Relaxing and inspiring accommodations in a beautiful wooded setting near Lake Michigan beach and dunes.
- Gourmet seasonal meals created in hands-on cooking classes and enjoyed together.
- Time spent in contemplative personal development with like-minded women.
- New ways of thinking and being using a variety of tools for healthier living and stress management.
- Days of creative exploration, physical and personal challenges, and restorative massage; evenings of wine and friendship by the fire.
Refresh and renew your heart, your health, and your life in one transformational weekend!
Friday, September 25, 2015 – Sunday, September 27, 2015
Details and registration at YourHarvestofHealth.weebly.com.