do you need a new cooking/eating + life style?
- Have you decided (or have you been told) that you need to change your cooking + eating style – eat more healthfully, eliminate sugar, gluten, dairy, or some other food?
- Are there other lifestyle choices you want to make?
- Do you need support to make the shift/s happen?
supper + support offers a group experience that includes:
- Health coaching: nutrition information to help you discover food and lifestyle choices that work for you and your entire household
- Hands on cooking classes: menu plans we create together and recipes to help you make it work
spring 2017 series
Each month, the first session will focus on integrative, whole foods nutrition and specifically on the needs identified by the group plus hands on meal planning. During the second session, we will put our new knowledge to work in the form of a hands on cooking class.
dates + times
We will meet from 3-5 in the afternoon on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month, January–April:
- January 8
- January 22
- February 12
- February 26
- March 12
- March 26
- April 9
- April 23
TBD based on group size, but will be in the Ann Arbor area.
- total = $750/person (or $200 per month)
- payment can be made by check or credit card
- to guarantee your registration, payment can be made in full ($750) by January 6, 2016 or in monthly installments ($200) due by the first of each month for that month’s sessions.
the fine print
This is a group health coaching series, and as such, the information is cumulative: you are committing to attending all sessions.
No refunds will be given; credit can be applied to other products + services.
ready to register?
You can send a check made out to Elizabeth A. Baker, LLC for the full amount or the first monthly installment to:
Simply: Health Coaching
5118 Birkdale Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
share the love
Print the flyer to post where you work + play. Thanks!