do you need to develop a new cooking + eating style?
- Have you decided (or have you been told) that you need to change your cooking + eating style – eat more healthfully, eliminate sugar, gluten, dairy, or some other food?
- Do you need support to make that change happen?
supper + support offers a group experience that includes:
- Health coaching: nutrition information to help you discover food choices that work for you and your entire household
- Hands on cooking classes: menu plans we create together and recipes to help you make it work
fall 2016 series
Each month, the first session (1 hour) will focus on nutrition information and coaching focused on the needs identified by the group. During the second session (2 hours), we will put our new knowledge to work in the form of a hands on meal planning and cooking class.
dates + times
- September 11, 3-4 pm
- September 18, 3-5 pm
- October 2, 3-4pm
- October 16, 3-5pm
- November 6, 3-4pm
- November 20, 3-5pm
- December 4, 3-4pm
- December 18, 3-5 pm
TBD based on group size, but will be in the Ann Arbor area.
- total = $600/person (or $150 per month)
- payment can be made by check, cash, or credit card
- to guarantee your registration, payment can be made in full ($600) by September 1, 2016 or in monthly installments ($150) due by the first of each month for that month’s sessions.
the fine print
This is a group health coaching series, and as such, the information is cumulative: you are committing to attending all sessions.
No refunds will be given, and credit can be applied to other products + services.
ready to register?
Visit https://simply-healthcoaching.com/product-category/group-coaching/ and choose between prepaying the full amount or paying monthly.
share the love
Print the flyer to post where you work + play. Thanks!