Share the love!
FL!P YOUR K!TCHEN
How to cook 21 meals a week from scratch
(without spending your life in the kitchen)
Cookbook, cooking class, and time management tool all in one, Fl!p Your K!tchen creates a system by which you can easily put three made completely from scratch meals a day on your table and in your lunchbox.
- Discover how to establish and cook from a whole foods pantry…and why you should be doing so.
- Find a wealth of information on how to shop for the best ingredients on a budget.
- Acquire a few time saving skills that will help you create and execute a plan for 21 meals a week, even if you work (more than) full time and/or hate to cook.
- Learn the why as well as the how of everyday cooking techniques and gain the confidence to begin experimenting in the kitchen instead of being bound by recipes.
- Access 150+ simple recipes, most of which have variations to help you use what’s in season and in your pantry – save time and trips to the store.
- Gluten free and dairy free options noted for those with dietary restrictions.
LIZA BAKER. Integrative nutrition health coach, kitchen coach, and COO of a family of four, Liza brings her passion, knowledge, and experience to the table to help her clients achieve optimal health. Liza received her health coach training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and an AAS in Culinary Arts from the Cooking & Hospitality Institute of Chicago (now part of Le Cordon Bleu). Liza lives with her husband and children in Ann Arbor, MI and is passionate about health and happiness, education and exercise, SOLE food and social justice. Fl!p Your K!tchen is her first book.
INGELA OGINSKY. Ingela is a mom of five who loves good food. She grew up in Northern Sweden and tries to source local ingredients for her daily cooking and baking. Ingela loves any challenge involving food and really enjoyed starring in her own Julie/Julia story by single-handedly testing every recipe in this book.
Photography by CHUK NOWAK | Design by SEAN MCDONALD DESIGN
Share the love!
Please share this book with those you love and/or consider becoming an affiliate: because I supported local small businesses in the creation of this book (author, photographer, designer, videographer, featured farmers, and printer are all locally-owned small businesses in the Ann Arbor, MI, area), it is currently not available through major booksellers. You can only purchase it through this website’s shop, in independently-owned bookstores, and through my affiliates, each of whom makes a small commission on their sales.
Thank you for spreading the word!