I am passionate about social justice, and I love to offer my services to those who cannot normally afford them.
Health coaching is currently not covered by insurance (although occasionally it can be if it’s offered through a healthcare provider who bills an insurance company or a health savings account will reimburse for it).
In addition, health coaching is often perceived as a “high end” service, only accessible to those with a lot of disposable income.
Health coaching provides proactive, preventative health care as opposed to reactive disease care—something I believe should be accessible to all, regardless of income or ZIP code.
If you aren’t looking for health coaching for yourself but want to make a difference, please consider making a donation.
Because I am currently a for-profit business, you cannot receive a tax deduction for your donation, but do know that your funding will make it possible for me to help someone else.
I identify those with genuine need as part of my initial free consultation and screening process.
You are welcome to designate an amount—and any amount is welcome. Some guidelines below:
- $300 covers the cost of a one-hour workshop at an organization that serves women in need
- $550 covers the cost of a 12-month (Sorta) Secret Sisterhood membership to a woman who would benefit from it
- $750 allows me to gift 3 months of 1:1 health coaching for a woman in need
- $1,000 allows me to provide 1 group health coaching scholarship or 1 Quickstart program or 1 half-day retreat for up to 8 women
- $1,500 allows me to provide 6 months of 1:1 health coaching for a woman in need