Fl!p Your K!tchen is sold out in “real book” format—consider purchasing the e-book!
Cookbook, cooking class, and time management tool all in one, Fl!p Your K!tchen creates a system by which you can easily put three made completely from scratch meals a day on your table and in your lunchbox.
- Discover how to establish and cook from a whole foods pantry…and why you should be doing so.
- Find a wealth of information on how to shop for the best ingredients on a budget.
- Acquire a few time saving skills that will help you create and execute a plan for 21 meals a week, even if you work (more than) full time and/or hate to cook.
- Learn the why as well as the how of everyday cooking techniques and gain the confidence to begin experimenting in the kitchen instead of being bound by recipes.
- Access 150+ simple recipes, most of which have variations to help you use what’s in season and in your pantry – save time and trips to the store.
- Gluten free and dairy free options noted for those with dietary restrictions.
No part of this material may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in articles and reviews. For information, address Elizabeth A. Baker, LLC, 39 Overlook Dr., S. Burlington, VT 05403
Please note: you will get link to the download on your confirmation page and in an email. You have 7 days to download the file before the link expires.