live events | kitchen coaching series
sundays in january 2020
kitchen coaching series
If one of your goals for 2020 is to finally get your kitchen and your eating sorted, join me in January for a FREE kitchen coaching series, a collaboration with Sweetwaters Coffee + Tea inside the Meijer at Ann Arbor Saline Road. Kristen Jackson and her crew not only offer some delicious refreshments there—they are very intentionally building community by hosting a variety of events.
At noon every Sunday in January 2020, we’ll be offering a workshop, a grocery store tour, and a Q+A followed by open “office hours” at 1pm—curious about your own situation and/or about how a health coach can help? Drop in and see me!
The workshop themes are as follows:
- January 5 | What’s the best way to eat? (It’s a trick question)
- January 12 | Label Reading 101
- January 19 | Going (more) plant-based
- January 26 | Thriving Without Certain Foods (gluten, dairy, sugar…)
Join me and Kristen in January!
live events | michigan women food + beverage authors panel
saturday, 01 february 2020
Join us at Sweetwaters Coffee + Tea Plymouth Green in Ann Arbor on Saturday, February 1st, 2-4pm for a Q+A with a group of accomplished local women authors who write about the food + beverage industry.
Each has authored a book and will be here selling books, signing books, and participating on the panel.
- Lindsay Jean Hard, Cooking With Scraps
- Liza Baker, Fl!p Your K!tchen
- Tammy Coxen, Cheers to Michigan
- Patti Smith, Vanishing Ann Arbor
- Lisa Barry, WEMU—Moderator
Support your local women authors—and your local, women-owned food + beverage businesses!
online membership site
the (sorta) secret sisterhood clubhouse is moving!
Read more about our online community for women 40+, and then decide:
already joined the new clubhouse?
You can log in here.