Before you read any further, let’s decide whether my coaching programs are for you!
my coaching programs are NOT for you if…
- you think health and happiness are found in extreme diets and detoxes, pills and painful workouts, smoothies and silver bullets.
- you are looking for a quick, temporary fix for your health issues.
- you are not completely committed to making lasting changes that will help you thrive.
- you’d rather keep living in a way that focuses only on others and puts aside your own dreams.
my coaching programs ARE for you if…
- you are ready to give your health and happiness the attention they deserve.
- you are fully committed to making changes but just can’t seem to do it on your own.
- you are sick of barely surviving and want to really thrive.
- you are tired of living a lie and want to live the dream—your dream.
how we can work together
I offer a wide variety of coaching programs for individuals, private groups, and nonprofits/mission-driven organizations. We use the Practice Better platform for our work together and connect virtually via phone or video conference—whatever makes you most comfortable—for our coaching sessions.
These include (and are not limited to):
- Group coaching
- EAT™ | Your way to health: a program especially for women burning out in mission-driven work. AND scholarships are available! Program can be tailored to mission-driven organizations looking to provide coaching as an employee benefit.
- Stewarding Emotional Eating coaching: a program that invites you to see your emotional eating from a new perspective and to approach it from a place of collaboration rather than an endless battle with your body, mind, and spirit.
- Group wellness programs created specifically for your group / workplace.
- 1:1 coaching
- Packages consist of 6 or 12 sessions—if you are interested in learning more, please schedule a free YOURstory consultation.
- Maintenance sessions are provided at a discount after completion of a package or group program.
- Accountability: need someone to poke you daily or weekly about whether / how you are keeping your commitments to your health? I offer this support via direct messaging.
- “One-off” health mapping consultations in which we chart a course toward your health goals, then you take the map and run with it on your own.
I guarantee results if you do the work: as part of our work together, we will regularly assess whether you are receiving full value for your program.