Find Your Balance workshop!
FIND YOUR BALANCE, or How round is your circle?
- Do you have trouble finding time to do everything you want to do in your life or even in your day?
- Do you set goals for yourself that you don’t reach?
- Do you just feel stuck?
Whether you are a student, an overscheduled mom, a busy professional, or a retiree, balance and purpose are vital components of living a healthy, happy life!
Join me for a workshop on creating balance and achieving your goals.
- how a life out of balance affects your health
- the concepts of bio-individuality and primary foods and why they are so important
- how to set goals and actually achieve them
- how to begin living a full (but not chaotic) life
Saturday, September 20, 2014 at 1:00pm
Curves Ann Arbor, 2535 Jackson Ave.
$10 per person or $15 for 2
3 easy ways to register:
- in person at Curves
- call 310-892-9485
- register and pay online below
Register for 1 attendee
Bring a friend! Register for 2 attendees
If you’d like to share a flyer where you work or play, you can download it here: Circle Workshop Flyer. Thanks for spreading the word!