what’s the best way to nourish yourself?
when’s the last time you even considered that question?
Because it’s more than likely you’re in chronic caregiver mode, nurturing everyone but yourself.
You’ll get to you when:
you have time, you have energy, things settle down,
the project at work is finished, the kids are grown, the parents are sorted,
and the to-do list is to-done.
ready to start nourishing yourself?
women nurture the world.
mother. daughter. sister. partner.
caregiver. teacher. nurse. volunteer. nonprofiteer.
We make up 75% of the nonprofit sector, 77% of public school teachers, and 91% of nurses.
We bear a disproportionate amount of the mental load at home,
whether others help with the actual work or not.
And the more full-time we work, the more of that mental load we bear.
the bad news
life won’t stop for you to catch up.
The time to take care of yourself is now—before you catch another cold or flu,
before you gain more weight, get some weird numbers or a scary diagnosis,
before you face another crisis at work or on the home front.
the good news
this is not a battle.
Your body, mind, and spirit are not the enemy.
With your permission, they can help you reach your goals
and meet your your own needs as well as your many obligations.
the really good news
you can EAT™ your way to health.
ENGAGE your inner wisdom | ALIGN your choices with your values | TRANSFORM your life
- Re/claim your best health: identify and clarify your goals, create a roadmap to reach them, and embark on your journey.
- Dispel the confusion and overwhelm: get confident about your food and lifestyle choices.
- Declutter your daytimer: don’t just meet your many obligations—honor your own needs.
- Flip your kitchen: make it a place where you nourish yourself and others on a regular basis.
- Join a community of like-minded women: EAT™ Basic’s group component allows you to join the conversations by phone or online, or just lurk and know that you are not alone.
from those who have EATen
I began the program expecting to get a more personalized approach to a diet program. I was secretly looking for a new way to lose 10-20lbs. I got SO MUCH MORE! What I received was an approach that is transforming my relationship to food, my body and my health. Liza helped me gain foundational ground I didn’t know was even needed.
This program has led to a more enlivened me being in this world.
Liza is intuitive, gloriously well-read, knowledgeable not just about her subject-matter but the human psyche and the female psyche in particular. Her non-judgmental approach was so contrary to the norms of my own soul that I was both drawn to it AND questioned its effectiveness. FYI: Incredibly effective as Liza modeled the NEW voice I now hear in my head/soul.
I love working with Liza. She is kind AND challenging. I have learned a lot about nutrition. I thought I knew what I needed to know, but I learned that there was much more to know. She also gave good techniques to use in making choices,
replacing negative self-talk, and keeping a positive attitude. I highly recommend her coaching!
on the menu
- 12 online modules released every other week
- Downloadable information and exercises
- Video, audio, and PDF resources
- Community accountability + support via group chats
group calls + chats
- Group coaching calls take place on Zoom (video or phone) every week—more support between modules!
- Accountability buddy [optional, based on interest + availability]
- As a program member, you qualify for 1:1 coaching calls at a VIP member rate
- Fl!p Your K!tchen® cookbook [PDF format]
- Fl!p Your K!tchen® Meal Planning Made Simple online course
- Declutter Your Daytimer™ online course
Liza Baker is a full-time Integrative Nutrition® health coach and nonprofit consultant, self-published author, blogger, podcaster, and woefully underpaid COO of a busy family of four spread across the globe. She adores her crazy life and brings her passion, knowledge, and experience to the table to reach your health goals.
Her favorite clients are the under-appreciated, under-listened to, under-taken-care-of, under-valued, overwhelmed, overworked, over-scheduled, overtired, and OVER. IT. ALL. women 40+ who are ready to reclaim the starring role in their lives after too many years of playing best supporting actress in everyone else’s.
For a limited time, you can invest in EAT™ Basic—and yourself—for $1,200 (a $2,000 value).
Numerous payment options are available, including monthly payments as low as $100 with no interest (set up at registration) or a 20% discount for prepayment in full (use coupon code EATFULL at checkout).
Don’t miss this opportunity—prices go up in January 2021!