What is a kitchen coach?
As a certified integrative nutrition health coach and professionally trained chef, I provide ongoing support and guidance as you reclaim your kitchen and your health. Through kitchen (re)organization, menu planning workshops, my book, online course, and cooking classes, I demystify your kitchen and gently lead you through the steps of setting up a kitchen in which you can cook with confidence – with or without recipes.
- Do you recognize that cooking from scratch using whole, close-to-the-source ingredients is one of the biggest steps you can take toward reclaiming your health?
- Does cooking from scratch appear too expensive and/or time-consuming?
- Have you stopped cooking from scratch because you feel overscheduled or because you never learned how to do it?
As a client of my kitchen coaching program, you will gain…
- the time management skills needed to plan a week’s worth of menus
- the cooking skills to execute your plan, even if you work (more than) full time
- confidence in your ability to cook with or without recipes
- improved health + well-being
- a fainter environmental footprint
- new + meaningful connections with your community and your local economy
Want to know more about my approach?
We start out with the basics:
- how to organize your kitchen to maximize efficiency
- how to shop for the best ingredients – on any budget
- how to stock your pantry/fridge/freezer to minimize food waste
- how a recipe works
We then move on to cooking skills and menu planning:
- basic qualities of ingredients
- simple cooking techniques
- menu planning classes focus on building your time-management + cooking skills for maximum efficiency
- private classes as part of my personalized health coaching services
- group classes through my “Supper + Support” series
- corporate team-building through cooking
Have more questions?
Contact me – I’d love to answer them!
Ready to get started?
Sign up to tell me YOURstory at a free initial consultation.